2013年1月3日星期四

Need help on locking data on usb drive?

"I used Kenesis lockngo software to lock usb drive and now the drive complains about bad password XXXXX won't unlock the drive. I need my data. Can anybody help?"

"I'm a student at my final year. My school computers has been locked using USB Lock Standard. Last time, I cracked rheir administrator's password using Keylogger, but this time, i can't as even downloading keylogger from net doesn't help as the anti virus uninstalls it in one go. And I don't want my teachers to get suspicious. I hope you can help me removing the lock, and I'm not doing any illegal work in the computer, I just sometimes need to access my files in the school's computer privately, which is not possible as I'd have to give loads of explanations to the teachers for it. Hope you can help."

"Hi all, I just got a usb 80gb portable harddrive not long ago for my work stuff. I move around alot to show my works to people but I am a careless person too... always leaving things behind. I am wondering is that any software that can lockup my entire 80gb drive and prompt for password when ever I plug in to a new computer? I tried a few software in the market but they are either virtual drive (small size) or only lock folder and files only. Please recommend me a good software."

USB security is a handy tool to exactly encrypt USB sticks and other portable storage media. It takes 3 simple steps to extend protection USB devices. With correct password, you can view your encrypted files stored on USB devices on any computer without the protection software installed.

The following is about the specific steps to lock USB flash drive with USB drive Security and how to unlock a USB disk.

Step 1 Download the program.
Download USB Security and install it to you computer the first. Please make sure you get the newest version.

Step 2 Select a drive to install.

Step 3 Set your password to lock USB drive.
Open the disk you’d like to lock and then run “USBSecurity.exe” program in the disk. In the popped-up window, in put your password and then re-enter it to confirm.

没有评论:

发表评论