I have a external hardisk where i kept my files when suddenly there was
this folder with a padlock appeared out of no where one day. but i just
it there. Just now, I accidentally moved my folders into this folder
with a padlock. Then when i reliased my mistake, I moved it back out.
Nowm all the folders and sub folders have this permission problem and i
can't access it. Videos, pictures and rar files, I can't access it. You
can still access the folders because for the first time they'll ask "You
currently have no permission to this folder.. and click continue to.."
to i clicked continue. After that they give yet another message "You
have been denied permission to access this folder.".Later there is this
blue underlined word in the message which hyperlinks to the security tab
of the folder. So chose continue again and chose administrator for
access. AfterI close the tabs and all, I can access the folder but I
can't access whatever contents in the folder. How can I fix this? I
think the folder with the padlock did this to the files. Help from folder lock?
Right click on the folder with padlock--->properties--->goto security tab
click on advance on right bottom corner
goto owner tab ---|>edit--->and select your name as
owner--->tick replace owner on subcontainer objects--->ok-->ok
now goto permissions tab--->change permissions--->remove tick include permissions from object parent--->remove
tick replace all child object permissions...........
click add--->type everyone--->checknames-->ok
tick on all below allow
click ok on every dialog box.
More info: http://www.kakasoft.com/advanced-folder-lock/
没有评论:
发表评论